INNOVATION | ENTREPRENEURSHIP | COLLABORATION
WE ARE A COMMUNITY OF PROUD PEOPLE DRIVEN BY HARDWORK, TRADE AND TRADITIONS OF SELF RELIENCE THROUGH ENTERPRISE
Afghan Business Association United Kingdom (ABA-UK) is the oldest and leading private sector organisation that brings together British – Afghan businesses from across United Kingdom to network, connect and get business done.
ABA-UK creates a better business environment for its members through sharing knowledge, networks and opportunities.
As the leading organisation of its kind in the United Kingdom, ABA-UK is at the forefront of campaigning and lobbying for the interests of British – Afghan businesses, supporting pro-growth government policies and providing its members with vital connections and networking opportunities to give them an edge over their competitors.
OUR CORE MISSION
To unite, promote and work for the interests of British – Afghan businesses in United Kingdom, at the same time serve the community and country by creating innovative businesses, jobs and opportunities for all.
- Bring British – Afghan businesses together
- Provide guidance, networks and a marketing platform to find new clients, partners and growth opportunities
- Provide guidance and assistance with new business registrations, expansions and partnerships
- Hold networking, business matchmaking and business promotion events
- Make introductions to key decision makers among partners, members and government agencies
- Provide regular updates on British – Afghan business affairs through alerts, newsletters and social media
- Support companies wishing to expand throughout United Kingdom.