Afghan Business Association, UK (ABA-UK) is one of the oldest independent, non-governmental and non-profit organisation that brings together British – Afghan businesses from across United Kingdom to help them network, find new clients, form partnerships and get business done.
ABA-UK creates a better business environment for its members through sharing knowledge, business expertise and opportunities.
As the leading organisation of its kind in the United Kingdom, ABA-UK is at the forefront of campaigning and lobbying for the interests of British – Afghan businesses, supporting pro-growth government policies and providing its members with vital connections and networking opportunities to give them an edge over their competitors.
To unite, promote and work for the interests of British – Afghan businesses in United Kingdom, at the same time serve the community and country by creating innovative businesses, jobs and opportunities for all.
- Bring British – Afghan businesses together
- Provide guidance, networks and a marketing platform to find new clients and customers
- Provide guidance and assistance with new business registrations, expansions and partnerships
- Hold networking, business matchmaking and business promotion events
- Make introductions to key decision makers among partners, members and government agencies
- Provide regular updates on British business affairs through alerts, newsletters and events
- Support companies wishing to expand throughout United Kingdom.
- Support in providing translation and interpreting services
- Guidance and support on travel, visa and licensing services